Social Media Narrative Production Certificate of Achievement
This certificate broadens students’ understanding of aesthetics of video, audio, and sound design. It also expands their production skills, and offers for more advanced techniques in post-production.
|FTVM 111||Introduction to Audio Production||3|
|FTVM 112||Digital Audio Post Production||3|
|FTVM 213||Radio Station Operations||3|
|or FTVM 235||Cinema Production|
|FTVM 233||TV Studio Production||3|
Students working for certificates must have a basic knowledge of arithmetic, reading and writing in order to learn and work in the occupations they select.
Program Learning Outcomes
At the completion of this program, students will be able to:
- Qualify for entry-level work in public relations and internal communications where video is required
- Have an online portfolio of work to demonstrate entry-level skills
- Write a resume for entry level employment in media, television, or film development
- Produce short video content that meets the standards of broadcast and social media outletsProduce multiple packages of video and audio content for social media and broadcast platforms
- Qualify for transfer to a four-year institution