Social Media Narrative Production Certificate of Achievement
The Social Media Narrative Production Certificate is an in-depth look at how to harness audio and video story telling for social media platforms. Some of these strategies consist of short form documentary and narrative content creation. This certificate helps you to define video production for social media marketing, including defining your audience, finding your voice, content creation, and tracking.
|FTVM 111||Studio Audio Production||3|
|FTVM 112||Film Audio Production||3|
|FTVM 215||Editing II||3|
|FTVM 233||TV Studio Production||3|
|FTVM 198||Media Practicum||3|
Students working for certificates must have a basic knowledge of arithmetic, reading and writing in order to learn and work in the occupations they select.
Program Learning Outcomes
At the completion of this program, students will be able to:
- Create a portfolio of work to demonstrate entry-level skills.
- Write a resume for entry level employment in media, television, or film development.
- Produce short video content that meets the standards of broadcast and social media outlets.
- Design multiple packages of video and audio content for social media and broadcast platforms.
- Qualify for entry-level work in public relations and internal communications where video is required.