Media Development Certificate of Achievement
This certificate is designed to prepare students for career paths in story development and production planning for film, tv, and media. The emphasis is in writing and production planning.
|FTVM 102||Introduction to Film and Media Aesthetics||3|
|FTVM 120||Introduction to Screen, Media, and Broadcast Writing||3|
|FTVM 121||Intermediate Screen, Media, and Broadcast Writing||3|
|FTVM 122||Acting and Directing for Television and Film||3|
|or FTVM 130||Film and TV Production Basics|
Students working for certificates must have a basic knowledge of arithmetic, reading and writing in order to learn and work in the occupations they select.
Program Learning Outcomes
At the completion of this program, students will be able to:
- Create an online portfolio of work to demonstrate entry-level skills.
- Write a resume for entry level employment in media, television, or film development.
- Write scripts for all forms of media content.
- Produce a concept pitch for a media project.
- Qualify for entry-level work in media, television, or film development.