Audio Broadcasting Certificate of Achievement
The Audio Broadcasting certificate program will enable students to gain valuable skills and creative techniques in the highly competitive and challenging world of audio broadcasting forms of over the air signals, podcasting stations, and other forms of over-the-top distribution channels. The course offerings are designed to provide a general overview of the broadcasting industries and their inter-relationships, while also concentrating on specific job skills.
|FTVM 110||Audio Performance||3|
|FTVM 111||Studio Audio Production||3|
|FTVM 112||Film Audio Production||3|
|FTVM 213||Radio and Podcast Operations||3|
Students working for certificates must have a basic knowledge of arithmetic, reading and writing in order to learn and work in the occupations they select.
Program Learning Outcomes
At the completion of this program, students will be able to:
- Create a portfolio of work to demonstrate entry-level skills.
- Write a resume for entry level employment in media, television, or film production.
- Modify and edit film and media content for distribution.
- Produce content to be streamed for podcasts or broadcast radio.
- Qualify for entry-level work in media, television, or film production.