Social Media Studio Production Certificate of Achievement
This certificate helps to prepare students with the fundamentals of studio production for social media. Students will learn how to produce content utilizing a professional studio environment for a variety of social media platforms.
|FTVM 101||Introduction to Electronic Media||3|
|FTVM 120||Basic Writing for Broadcasting||3|
|FTVM 130||Survey of TV Studio and Film Production||3|
|FTVM 114||Introduction to Digital Video Editing||3|
Students working for certificates must have a basic knowledge of arithmetic, reading and writing in order to learn and work in the occupations they select.
Program Learning Outcomes
At the completion of this program, students will be able to:
- Qualify for entry-level work in public relations and internal communications where video is required
- Have an online portfolio of work to demonstrate entry-level skills
- Write a resume for entry level employment in media, television, or film development
- Produce short video content that meets the standards of broadcast and social media outlets
- Produce a package of video content for at least one project
- Qualify for transfer to a four-year institution