Social Media Studio Production Certificate of Achievement
The Social Media Studio Production Certification will help students shape the conversation around brand, utilizing basic video studio production skills. Students in this program will learn the fundamentals of videos production. These fundamentals are essential in social media video production.
|FTVM 101||Introduction to Electronic Media||3|
|FTVM 114||Editing I||3|
|FTVM 120||Introduction to Screen, Media, and Broadcast Writing||3|
|FTVM 130||Film and TV Production Basics||3|
Students working for certificates must have a basic knowledge of arithmetic, reading and writing in order to learn and work in the occupations they select.
Program Learning Outcomes
At the completion of this program, students will be able to:
- Have an online portfolio of work to demonstrate entry-level skills.
- Write a resume for entry level employment in media, television, or film development.
- Produce short video content that meets the standards of broadcast and social media outlets.
- Produce a package of video content for at least one project.
- Qualify for entry-level work in public relations and internal communications where video is required.