General Education and Graduation Requirements

Graduation Requirement Exceptions

When a student has a deficiency in one or more of the areas required for graduation, he/she has the option of filing a Petition for Academic Exception, which is available in the Admissions and Records Office (AD/SS 100). The Scholastic Standards Committee will consider each petition based on its overall individual merit.