Admissions and Registration

Admissions and Records

Location: AD/SS 100
Phone Number: (909) 384-4401

Admission to San Bernardino Valley College is governed by the laws of the State of California and by supplementary regulations established by the San Bernardino Community College District Board of Trustees. Every course, whether offered on the main campus, online, or at a satellite location, is open to any person who is eligible for admission to San Bernardino Valley College and who meets any prerequisites as have been established in accordance with Title 5 of the California Administrative Code.