Social Media Field Production Certificate of Achievement
The Social Media Field Production Certificate is designed to better understand how field video production will enhance social media outreach. Utilizing field production basics such as interviews, livestreaming, and commercial production; students will gain an understanding for the appropriate tools. Students will learn engaging video strategies to expand social media audiences.
|FTVM 102||Introduction to Film and Media Aesthetics||3|
|FTVM 121||Intermediate Screen, Media, and Broadcast Writing||3|
|FTVM 132||Video Production||3|
|FTVM 215||Editing II||3|
Students working for certificates must have a basic knowledge of arithmetic, reading and writing in order to learn and work in the occupations they select.
Program Learning Outcomes
At the completion of this program, students will be able to:
- Create an online portfolio of work to demonstrate entry-level skills.
- Write a resume for entry-level employment in media, television, or film development.
- Produce short video content that meets the standards of broadcast and social media outlets.
- Produce multiple packages of video content for social media and broadcast platforms.
- Qualify for entry-level work in public relations and internal communications where video is required.