Social Media Field Production Certificate of Achievement
This certificate offers students a greater pathway to develop social media video content. Students will conduct field based productions to create content. This certificate will emphasize how to create a brand identity.
|FTVM 102||Introduction to Media Aesthetics and Cinematic Arts||3|
|FTVM 121||Media Writing||3|
|FTVM 132||Commercial Video Production||3|
|FTVM 215||Intermediate Digital Video Editing||3|
Students working for certificates must have a basic knowledge of arithmetic, reading and writing in order to learn and work in the occupations they select.
Program Learning Outcomes
At the completion of this program, students will be able to:
- Qualify for entry-level work in public relations and internal communications where video is required
- Have an online portfolio of work to demonstrate entry-level skills
- Write a resume for entry level employment in media, television, or film development
- Produce short video content that meets the standards of broadcast and social media outlets
- Produce multiple packages of video content for social media and broadcast platforms
- Qualify for transfer to a four-year institution