Post-Production Certificate of Achievement
The Post-Production certificate is designed to prepare students for career paths in the post production of film, TV, and electronic media. This certificate covers areas of audio engineering, audio recording, video editing, effects, and color correction.
|FTVM 101||Introduction to Electronic Media||3|
|FTVM 112||Digital Audio Post Production||3|
|FTVM 114||Introduction to Digital Video Editing||3|
|FTVM 213||Radio Station Operations||3|
|FTVM 215||Intermediate Digital Video Editing||3|
Students working for certificates must have a basic knowledge of arithmetic, reading and writing in order to learn and work in the occupations they select.
Program Learning Outcomes
At the completion of this program, students will be able to:
- Qualify for entry-level work in media, television, or film post-production
- Have a portfolio of work to demonstrate entry-level skills
- Write a resume and complete an online portfolio for entry level employment in media, television, or film production
- Produce film and media projects for a variety of distribution platforms
- Qualify for transfer to a four-year institution