Post-Production Certificate of Achievement
The Post-Production certificate is designed to prepare students for career paths in the post-production of film, TV, and electronic media. This certificate covers areas of audio engineering, audio recording, video editing, effects, and color correction.
|FTVM 111||Studio Audio Production||3|
|FTVM 114||Editing I||3|
|FTVM 213||Radio and Podcast Operations||3|
|FTVM 215||Editing II||3|
|FTVM 216||Color Correction for Film and Media||3|
Students working for certificates must have a basic knowledge of arithmetic, reading and writing in order to learn and work in the occupations they select.
Program Learning Outcomes
At the completion of this program, students will be able to:
- Create a portfolio of work to demonstrate entry-level skills.
- Write a resume and complete an online portfolio for entry level employment in media, television, or film production.
- Produce film and media projects for a variety of distribution platforms.
- Develop content utilizing professional level post-production applications.
- Describe how to fix and correct footage film for television and media projects.