iOS Application Security Support Specialist Certificate of Achievement
This is a comprehensive introduction to iOS Application Security. The certificate provides students with the knowledge required to understand Inter-network Operating System (iOS). Graduating students from this program will be prepared for entry level work in Information Technology.
|Introduction to Computer Literacy
|Information and Communications Technology Essentials
|or CIT 128
|Introduction to Linux OS
|Introduction to Information Systems Security
|Computer Network Fundamentals
|or CIT 091
|Introduction to Networks (CCNA - Cisco Networking Academy)
|Introduction to iOS Application Security
|iOS App Development
Students working for certificates must have a basic knowledge of arithmetic, reading and writing in order to learn and work in the occupations they select.
This is a Gainful Employment Program
Program Learning Outcome
At the completion of this program, students will be able to:
- Explain Internetwork Operating System (iOS) and how to protect them from hacks.
- Recognize and apply proper security measures to protect iOS devices.
- Utilize proper techniques in setting up iOS devices.
- Troubleshoot any iOS device and document findings.
- Recognize, and update any iOS device and apply software patches as needed.