Digital Forensics Certificate of Achievement
This certificate consists of 18 units that will prepare students with the knowledge required for analyzing, investigating, and writing reports pertaining to basic digital forensics. This certificate will help to prepare students for entry-level work in the digital forensics field.
|CIT 091||Introduction to Networks (CCNA - Cisco Networking Academy)||3|
|CIT 101||Introduction to Computer Literacy||3|
|CIT 127||Introduction to Computer Forensics||3|
|CIT 128||Introduction to Linux OS||3|
|CIT 155||Systems and Network Administration||3|
|CIT 160||Introduction to Information Systems Security||3|
Students working for certificates must have a basic knowledge of arithmetic, reading and writing in order to learn and work in the occupations they select.
This is a Gainful Employment Program
Program Learning Outcomes
At the completion of this program, students will be able to:
- Utilize proper investigative procedures relative to the individual, corporate, and criminal rights, responsibilities, and law.
- Utilize basic methods and techniques of forensic investigation.
- Use forensic software to secure and analyze various digital media at a basic level.
- Access, document and evaluate hidden data files.
- Use basic investigative techniques for various operating systems.
- Create and present legal reports and analysis of forensic investigation results.
- Recognize proper workflow and control.