Business Workplace Essential Skills Certificate of Completion
Upon completion of this program, students can use the skills learned in this certificate potentially to advance in their current career fields, in areas such as business law, business operations, government, human resources, information management, international business, marketing, nonprofit administration and personal finance. Employment opportunities include working in fields related to retail, customer service, marketing, sales, management, and small business. The skills taught in these classes are soft skills which have been identified from our advisory board, local employers, and the Bureau of Labor Statistics as valuable and desirable.
|BUSAD 611||Skills for Leaders/Managers||0|
|BUSAD 612||Time Management Skills||0|
|BUSAD 613||Dealing With Difficult People||0|
|BUSAD 614||Listening Skills||0|
|BUSAD 615||Quality Customer Service||0|
Program Learning Outcomes
At the completion of this program, students will be able to:
- Identify practices that can assist in enhancing diversity and inclusion.
- Prepare best practices for organizing their work, schedule, and life.
- Identify and implement strategies for preventing and dealing with different types of difficult behavior.
- Explain the role of problem solving in customer service and its importance.
- Describe a range of listening skills that they can use on the job and in their personal life.
- Communicate effectively and collaborate with others.