Electronics Technology Certificate of Achievement
This certificate is designed to provide students with the fundamentals of electronics technology. It also prepares students for entry-level positions in electronics maintenance, installation, field service, networking, and apprenticeship in the field of electronics technology.
|TECALC 087||Technical Calculations||4|
|ELECTR 110||Direct Current Circuit Analysis||3|
|ELECTR 111||Direct Current Circuit Laboratory||1|
|ELECTR 115||Alternating Current Circuit Analysis||3|
|ELECTR 116||Alternating Current Circuit Laboratory||1|
|ELECTR 155||Electronic Drawing and Assembly||3|
|ELECTR 230||Semiconductor Devices||3|
|ELECTR 235||Solid State Circuit Analysis||4|
|ELECTR 265||Digital Logic Design||4|
|ELECTR 266||Microprocessor Technology With Assembly Language||4|
|ELECTR 270||Linear Integrated Circuit Analysis||4|
This is a Gainful Employment Program
Program Learning Outcomes
At the completion of this program, students will be able to:
- Be prepared to transfer to an accredited, 4-year college or university with junior class standing in electronics technology or a related major.
- Select and operate electronic test equipment during troubleshooting and repair operations, with an emphasis on safety in use and accuracy in results.
- Analyze, interpret, and trace digital logic diagrams used in signal tracing of complex digital circuits.
- Effectively communicate with and advise customers and co-workers, both written and orally, regarding the progress of and decisions made concerning test and repair procedures.
- Sit for industry/Federal-style examinations on the theory and procedures of electronic technology.