Street Rod Construction Certificate of Achievement
This certificate is designed to prepare students for entry level work as a street rod builder apprentice or related areas of the auto related industry.
|AUTOST 010||Beginning Street Rod Construction||4|
|AUTORS 010||Basic Vehicle Restoration||4|
|ACR 020||Non-Structural Body Repair||6|
Students working for certificates must have a basic knowledge of arithmetic, reading and writing in order to learn and work in the occupations they select.
Program Learning Outcomes
At the completion of this program, students will be able to:
- Estimate damage on a street rod and make a repair plan
- Use common resources to identify the damage sustained by the vehicle
- Measure and evaluate structural and sheet metal damage
- Determine whether or not a vehicle is a total loss or a repairable vehicle
- Restore damaged sheet metal to original shape