Street Rod Construction Certificate of Completion
This noncredit certificate is designed to prepare students for entry level work as a street rod builder apprentice or related areas of the auto related industry.
|ACR 660||Beginning Street Rod Construction||0|
|ACR 650||Basic Vehicle Restoration||0|
|ACR 620||Non-Structural Body Repair||0|
Program Learning Outcomes
At the completion of this program, students will be able to:
- Estimate damage on a street rod and make a repair plan.
- Use common resources to identify the damage sustained by the vehicle.
- Measure and evaluate structural and sheet metal damage.
- Determine whether or not a vehicle is a total loss or a repairable vehicle.
- Restore damaged sheet metal to original shape.