Academic credits earned at other regionally accredited institutions can be evaluated for students with a completion of 12-degree applicable units at SBVC. It is therefore important that the student request official transcripts from all colleges previously attended. These transcripts should be sent to the Admissions and Records Office (AD/ SS 100). All religious courses taken at a denominational college need to be equated with courses at San Bernardino Valley College; otherwise, the religious courses are not allowed. A student who has taken coursework at institutions of higher learning outside of the United States and who wishes to have that coursework considered toward his/her educational goal at San Bernardino Valley College must have the academic credentials evaluated by a bonafide independent evaluating agency. A list of recommended agencies is available in the Records Office (AD/SS 100).
Note: Only SBVC RN Applicants are excluded from the 12-unit Residence Requirement.