Students who wish to be graded in any class on a Pass/No Pass basis must complete the appropriate form, which is available in the Admissions and Records Office (AD/SS 100) or on the college website. The paperwork must be submitted no later than the end of the first 30 percent of the course. Credit will be granted only when the work is of a quality equivalent to a grade of “C” or better. A maximum of fifteen (15) units of credit (P) courses may apply toward graduation requirements. Pass/No Pass grading is not permitted in a course within a student’s major area of study. This rule may be waived for students who complete courses for credit and who later declare a major in that field of study. Once Pass/No Pass has been selected as a grading option, a letter grade (A-F) cannot be issued.