Out-of-State Students

Out-of-state applicants are admitted to the college on the same basis as California residents except that they are required to pay non-resident tuition fees and Capital Outlay Fee in addition to other fees required by the college. After a student has been present in California for one year and has manifested clear intent to become a California resident, they may apply for reclassification as a California resident.