Incomplete Grades

An incomplete or “I” symbol will be awarded to the student who, in the judgment of the instructor, is unable to complete a course due to a verified emergency. An Incomplete form will be completed by the instructor for each student and submitted to the Admissions and Records Office. This form will cover the conditions for the removal of the “I” and the grade that will be recorded if the work is not completed within one year from the end of the semester in which the “I” was assigned. The student cannot register for the same course until the “I” has been removed.